Kazi Mahfuza Haque
B.A (Hons) (J.U.)
M.A (Philosophy.) (J.U.)
Joining Date: 01-02-2003
- Doctor of philosophy (PhD) Running in Business Ethics, 2012JahangirnagarUniversitySaver,
- Master of philosophy (M Phil) in Medical Ethics, March 2011 Jahangirnagar University,
- Master of Arts in philosophy1999 (held in 2002) Jahangirnagar University, Saver, Dhaka.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors in philosophy, 1998, Jahangirnagar University Saver Dhaka.
- Higher Secondary certificate Examination,1995 First division Science Group Kumudini
Govt.College, Tangail, Dhaka Board.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination, 1993,Firstdivision,Science Group, Bindubashini,
Govt. Girls High School, Tangail , Dhaka Board.
2013 : Senior Lecturer Department of Ethics & Equity, GonoBishwabidyalay, Savar, Dhaka,
2003-2009 : Lecturer Department of Ethics & Equity, GonoBishwabidyalay, Savar, Dhaka,
2002-2003 : Lecturer, MA Karim High School & College, Tangail.
|Professional Ethics, Medical Ethics, Business Ethics, Ethics Equity, Practical Ethics, Environmental Ethics, Engineering Ethics.|
- The role of physician in Decision making in conflicting cases in medical practice.
- Business ethics (Consumer and Business man attitude).
- Poverty Alleviation Technique in Bangladesh.
2002-2003: Research on poverty alleviation survey based by research Initiative Bangladesh (RIB).
2003-2008: Medical Ethics, Jahangirnagar University.
2008- 2013: Business Ethics, Jahangirnagar University.
- The unusual Cases that physicians face in their practice – Ethical perspective.
- The duties and responsibilities of physicians.
- The duties and responsibilities of consumer and business person – Moral perspective.